Holiday in New Zealand
- Hot Mud Pools – Head to Rotorua, 'Nature's Spa of the South Pacific' for the hottest hotspot of them all.
- Craters of the Moon – You don't need to be an astronaut for a moon walk in Taupo.
- Milford Sound – The only place where you should pray for rain—view the hanging valleys and eerie majesty of Mitre Peak and Milford Sound by air or by sea.
- Poor Knights Islands Marine Reserve – Simply one of the world's best diving spots.
- The High Spot – Literally the highest spot of New Zealand, Aoraki Mt Cook is an impressive sight at 3,754 metres.
- West Coast Glaciers – Get up ice and close to the glaciers on the South Island's West Coast with helicopter and fixed wing tours offering you a bird's eye view.